E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Nevada State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of Content:
Does Nevada support tax extension for business tax returns?Q
The state of Nevada is one of the states that doesn’t require income taxes from Businesses. But, impose Commerce Tax which is calculated based on the gross revenue of Business (North American Industry Classification System). These taxes are reported on the state’s Commerce tax return.
An extension can be applied for filing this commerce tax return.
What Form does the state of Nevada require to apply for an extension?Q
When is the deadline to request an extension with Nevada?Q
Nevada State Commerce Tax return is due between the end of the taxable year July 1st and the due date of the Commerce tax return, - August 14th.
If the due date falls on a weekend, the Commerce Tax is due the next business day.
To file an extension for the Commerce tax return, apply for an extension through the Department of Revenue website on or before the same date the Commerce tax return is due.
The state grants the 30 days extension to file and pay Commerce Tax.
How do I pay my balance due along with the extension Form?Q
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- You can pay online when filing the return electronically via the Nevada Tax Center
- Payments can be made via cash only with visits to the district offices.
- Payments of check or money orders are accepted in office and through the mail.
- You can also pay via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) on the Department of Taxation’s interactive website, www.nevadatax.nv.gov.
Visit https://tax.nv.gov/FAQs/Returns,_Payments,_Credits_and_Refunds/ for more information on tax payment options.