Every ExpressExtension return is backed by these guarantees.
100% IRS Acceptance or Your
100% Accurate Tax Calculations
100% US Based
The market-leading Tax Extension
Over 10+ years of experience in the tax extension filing
Accurate and Secure
Conditions for getting a Refund through the Express Guarantee Feature
If the IRS rejects your return as a duplicate filing with error codes [F7004-011-03] & [R0000-902-01], under our Express Guarantee, your money will be refunded automatically. If your extension is rejected for any other reason, you may fix the error and re-transmit the extension to the IRS at no additional fee.
What does Duplicate filing mean?
Reasons For 7004 duplicate filings,
- An extension has already been filed for this EIN or you may have provided the same EIN for two different businesses.
Reasons For 4868 duplicate filings,
- An extension has already been filed for this SSN or your spouse might have filed a joint extension with the same Primary SSN.
Other possible reasons for your rejection
- Error Code F7004-904-01 - For incorrect tax period
- Error Code F7004-003-03 - For requesting extension before the tax period ends or filing after the deadline
- Error Code F7004-905-03 - For incorrect return type
- Error Code [F7004-009-03] - For exceeding the requested
Click here to check out more possible rejection scenarios.