Mississippi Business Tax Extension Filing Requirements
- Form 83-180 - Mississippi Application for Automatic Extension
- Form 80-106 - Mississippi Individual / Fiduciary Income Tax Voucher
Tax Extension Due Date for S-Corporation and Partnership
March 15, 2024
Tax Extension Due Date for Corporation and Fiduciary
April 15, 2024
ExpressExtension supports the filing of Mississippi Business Tax Extension Forms 83-180 and 80-106. Download your State business tax extension at $2.00/form by filing federal form 7004 with us!
Does Mississippi support tax extension for business income
Yes! The businesses operating in the State of Mississippi can apply for an extension and get an additional time of up to 6 months to file their business
What Forms does Mississippi require to apply for a Business
Based on the type of your business, the State of Mississippi requires you to use one of the following forms to request a business tax extension.
When is the deadline to file Business Tax Extension with Mississippi?
Mississippi Corporate Tax Extension
- Mississippi State Corporate Income Tax Form 83-105 is due by the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the taxable year. The deadline for Corporations operating on the calendar tax year is on April 15.
- To request an extension for Form 83-105, corporations are required to file Form 83-180 on or before the same date the business tax return
Mississippi State Pass-Through Entity Tax Extension
S Corporation & Partnerships are considered Pass-Through Entities in
- Form 84-105, Mississippi Pass-Through Entity Tax Return, is due by the 15th day of the 3rd month following the end of the taxable year. For pass-through entities that follow the calendar tax year, the deadline is on March 15.
- To request an extension of this deadline, pass-through entities can file Form 83-180 on or before the same date the business tax return is due and get an automatic 6-month extension of time.
Mississippi State Fiduciary Tax Extension
Form 81-110, Mississippi Fiduciary Income Tax Return is due by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the taxable year. The deadline for Fiduciaries operating on the calendar tax year is on
- The fiduciaries can file Form 80-106 on or before the same date the business tax return is due to request an extension of time to file their business tax return.
What information is required to file a Business Tax Extension
- Business Name and Address
- FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
- Tax year beginning and end date
- Estimated Tax Payment
How to file Business Tax Extension with Mississippi using ExpressExtension?
You can file Mississippi business tax extension using ExpressExtension in 3 simple steps:
- Choose Form 83-180 (or)
- Fill in Form Details
- Download and mail the extension form to the State.
How do I pay my tax-due balance along with the Mississippi Business Tax Extension Form?
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- Online payment option offered by Mississippi State www.dor.ms.gov.
- Payment by check or money order along with or without return.
Where do I mail the Mississippi Business
Mail Form 83-180 to the following address:
For Form 80-106:
If you choose to pay through Mail, mail the payment coupon and check/money order with a return to the following address:
Mail the payment coupon and check/money order without return to the
Get Your IRS and State
Business Tax Extension with ExpressExtension
- Automatic extension up to 6 months
- Instant IRS Approval
- File From any Device
- Retransmit rejected IRS returns
- US-Based Customer Support