E-file 4868 Now and Extend your Federal Personal Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Hawaii State Personal Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated February 21, 2022 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
1. Does Hawaii support tax extension for personal income tax returns?
2. What Form does the state of Hawaii require to apply for an extension?
3. When is the due date to file personal tax Form N-11 with Hawaii?
4. How do I pay my balance due to the state of Hawaii?
Does Hawaii support tax extension for personal tax returns?Q
Yes. The state of Hawaii supports the automatic extension of time to file personal income tax Form N-11.
What Form does the state of Hawaii require to apply for an extension?Q
There is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of Hawaii automatically grants the extension for up to 6 months for individuals to file an income tax return
with the state.
When is the due date to file personal tax Form N-11 with Hawaii?Q
Hawaii personal tax filings are due by April 20.
Although the state gives you an automatic 6-month extension to file your return, you must file by the deadline to avoid a late filing penalty.
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Hawaii?Q
If you owe Hawaii state taxes, your balance must be paid by the regular due date, or penalties and interest will be charged.
To make a payment with the state, use Payment Voucher (Form N-200V) to make a payment.
- Credit Card: You may choose to use your Discover/Novus, Visa, Master Card, or American Express card.
- ACH Debit: You may pay by ACH Debit by going to https://tax.hawaii.gov/eservices/.
- Other Options: Check, Money Order, Credit Card, E-Check.
To pay electronically, visit State payment options.
Where to mail payment Form N-200V?Q
P. O. Box 1530
Honolulu, Hawaii 96806-1530