E-file 4868 Now and Extend your Federal Personal Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Pennsylvania State Personal Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated March 30, 2023 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Does Pennsylvania support tax extension for personal income
- Yes. The state of Pennsylvania requires individuals to file a Federal Form 4868 rather than requesting a separate state tax extension.
- In case the federal tax extension Form 4868 was rejected, then the individuals can file State Tax extension Form PA-40.
What Form does the state of Pennsylvania require to apply for
- Form 276- Request For Extension Of Time For Filing Individual Tax Returns
When is the deadline to file Form 276 with the state of Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania State individual tax extension Form 276 must be filed on or before the 17th day of the 5th month after the tax year ends (May 17 for calendar year filers).
How do I pay my balance due along with the extension Form?
If you owe Pennsylvania state taxes, you must pay your tax due by the regular due date, or you will be charged with penalties and interest.
Make a tax payment with your extension using Form PA-40 V (Estimated Tax Declaration Voucher) and attach it to
You can also pay the tax due online using https://www.revenue.pa.gov/OnlineServices/MakeAPayment/Pages/default.aspx or mailing your Form.
Mailing Address for filing Extension with
Where do I mail the extension
Where do I mail the payment