E-file 4868 Now and Extend your Federal Personal Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Texas State Personal Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated March 24, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Texas State Personal Tax Extension Requires:
- The State of Texas does not have a state income tax. Therefore, there is no state of Texas personal income tax extension.
- For additional information, including other taxes that may apply to you, please visit the State of Texas State Comptroller website https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/
- Even though the State of Texas does not require a personal income tax extension, the IRS still requires you to file Form 4868 for getting an additional
6-month automatic extension to
file your 1040 personal income tax return.
Deadline to File Form 4868 with the IRS - May 17, 2021.