E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Hawaii State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Does Hawaii support tax extension for business tax returns?
Yes. The state of Hawaii supports the automatic extension of time to file business income tax returns with
What Form does the state of Hawaii require to apply for
There is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of Hawaii automatically provides the extension for up to 6 months for businesses to file an income tax return with
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Hawaii with
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
When is the deadline to file a business tax return with Hawaii?
- Businesses in Hawaii (operating as General Partnership) have to file their
Form N-20 by the 20th day of the 4th month following the end of the
- Businesses in Hawaii (operating as S Corporation) have to file their Form N-35 by the 20th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in Hawaii (operating as C Corporation) have to file their Form N-30 by the 20th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
Where to mail Payment Form N-201-V?
Mail Form to the following address: