E-file 4868 Now and Extend your Federal Personal Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Colorado State Personal Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated April 17, 2023 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
1. Does Colorado support tax extension for personal income
2. What Form does the state of Colorado require to apply for
3. When is the due date to file personal tax Form Dr0104
4. How do I pay my balance due to the state of Colorado?
Does Colorado support tax extension for personal income
Yes, The state of Colorado supports the automatic extension of time to file personal income tax Form Dr0104.
What Form does the state of Colorado require to apply for
TThere is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of Colorado automatically grants the extension for up to 6 months for individuals to file an income tax return with the state.
When is the due date to file personal tax Form Dr0104
The individual income tax payment and filing deadline has been extended to May 17.
The actual due to file your personal tax returns to the State by April 15 or by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the taxable year for fiscal
Although the state gives you an automatic 6-month extension to file your return, you must file by the deadline to avoid a late filing penalty.
How do I pay my balance due to the state
If you owe Colorado state taxes, you must pay your tax due by the regular due date, or you will be charged with penalties and interest.
You may pay your tax due with check, money order, credit card, E-Check, or ACH Debit or mailing the
- Credit Card: You may choose to use your Discover/Novus, Visa, Master Card, or American
- EFT: Colorado's EFT program offers two choices: ACH Debit and ACH Credit. You may pay by ACH Debit by going to the main service site.
To make a payment with the state, use the Payment Voucher (Form DR0158-I) to make
Where to mail payment Form DR0158-I?
Mail the check with the payment voucher to the
Denver CO 80261-0008