E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Alaska State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
1. Does Alaska support tax extension for business tax returns?
2. What Form does the state of Alaska require to apply for an extension?
3. How do I pay my balance due to the state of Alaska with my extension?
4. When is the deadline to file a business tax return with Alaska?
Does Alaska support tax extension for business tax returns?
Yes. The state of Alaska provides the automatic extension of time to file business income tax returns with the state, if the businesses have filed the federal extension Form 7004 and it is approved by the IRS.
What Form does the state of Alaska require to apply for an extension?
There is no state-specific form to request an extension. Businesses can file a federal Form 7004 to obtain an extension with the state of Alaska.
Note: Businesses must pay any tax owed by the original due date of the tax return to obtain the extension.
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Alaska with my extension?
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- Check - Form 0405-711 must be used to make payments by check or use payment voucher Form 6240.
- Online payment.
- Wire Transfer.
When is the deadline to file a business tax return with Alaska?
Where to mail the Alaska business tax extension payment voucher?
Mail the check with the payment voucher to the following address:
P.O. Box 110420,
Juneau, AK 99811-0420.