It only takes a few minutes to e-file Form 7004 with ExpressExtension for a tax extension of up to 7 months!
Quickly and easily extend your personal filing deadline to October 15th by e-filing Form 4868 today.
E-file Form 8868 securely with IRS-authorized e-file provider ExpressExtension and get 6 more months to file.
What ExpressExtension CAN OFFER
- IRS Authorized Service Provider
- Manage multiple businesses
- Interview style filing process
- Pay only when you transmit
- Instant Approval
- US Based Support
- Retransmit rejected returns for FREE
- File from any mobile device
- Flexible pricing for CPAs & Tax Preparers
$14.95?! That's it? Fantastic. This is the first time in 18 years I haven't had to go to the IRS office. I love you guys!- Debbie L, Alabama
Thank you so much for your help. You made it real easy.- Jamar T, New York
Liked the initial screen which presented clear options to click to start the return I wanted and showed the price.- JANE F, Maryland
Automatic IRS Tax Extension using Form 7004, 4868, 8868 and 8809
Need more time to prepare and file your federal tax return? ExpressExtension provides information on how to apply for an extension of time to file your Individual, Business, and Exempt Organization Income Tax Returns. The IRS doesn't require a reason to extend, and it's automatic!
*Please be aware that an extension of time to file your return does not extend your time to pay any taxes owed.*
Automatic Extensions for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, Estates and Certain Trusts
If you are unable to file your Personal, Business, or Tax-Exempt returns by the original due date, you may be able to get an extension of time to file from the IRS. To apply for an extension, simply e-file IRS Form 4868 (personal), 7004 (business), 8868 (tax-exempt) or 8809 (information returns) with ExpressExtension, and you could get up to 6 more months to file your return. Keep in mind; extensions give you more time to file, not to pay any taxes owed. For more information, call 803.514.5155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
File on the Go with the App from ExpressExtension!
Now you can e-file your Business, Personal & Tax-Exempt extensions with Form 7004, Form 4868, and Form 8868 from any location using our mobile apps for iPad or Android tablets.
Now you can e-file your Form 7004 from any location using our mobile app that's available for iPad and Android devices.
Now you can e-file your Form 7004 from any location using our mobile app that's available for iPad and any Android devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which extension form should I file?
- Does the IRS require an explanation for filing an extension?
- What is the deadline for e-filing a tax extension?
- Would IRS accept my extension?
- My Application for extension of my business filing was rejected by the IRS. Is there a way to apply for extension again?
- When is the due date to file 7004 for foreign country entities?