E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of New Hampshire State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
Does New Hampshire support tax extension for business tax returns?Q
Yes. The state of New Hampshire supports the automatic extension of time to file business income tax returns with the state.
What Form does the state of New Hampshire require to apply for an extension?Q
There is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of New Hampshire automatically provides the extension for up to 7 months for businesses to file an income tax return with the state.
How do I pay my balance due to the state of New Hampshire with my extension?Q
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- e-File New Hampshire system - (Visit https://www.efilenh.govconnect.com/web/introduction.asp)
Check or money order
- Use Payment Form BT-EXT - If your business is an LLC
- Use Payment Form FTB 3539 - if your business is a Corporation or Exempt Organization
- Use Form FTB 3538 - If your business is a partnership (LP or LLP)
When is the deadline to file a business tax return with New Hampshire?Q
LLC and Partnership
- Businesses in New Hampshire (operating as General Partnership, LP, LLP, LLLP) have to file their Form NH-1065 by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in New Hampshire (operating as SLLC, LLC classified as a partnership) have to file their Form DP-200 by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in New Hampshire (operating as S Corporation & C Corporation) have to file their Form DP 120 by the 15th day of the 3rd month following the end of the
Where to mail payment Form BT-EXT?Q
Mail Form to the following address:New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration,
P.O. Box 1201,
Concord, NH 03302-1201.