E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Kansas State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
Does Kansas support tax extension for business tax returns?Q
Yes. The state of Kansas supports the automatic extension of time to file business income tax returns with the state.
What Form does the state of Kansas require to apply for an extension?Q
There is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of Kansas automatically provides the extension for up to 6 months for businesses to file an income tax return with the state. If you filed federal Form 7004 with the IRS for an extension, enclose a copy of that form with your completed K-120 to automatically receive a six-month extension to file your Kansas return
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Kansas with my extension?Q
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- Electronic Check Method, Visit: https://www.ksrevenue.org/payplan.html
- Use Credit Card payment options - (Visit https://www.officialpayments.com/index.jsp)
- Direct Payment. Visit: https://debtpay.kdor.ks.gov/
Check or money order
- Use Payment Form K-120ES- If your business is a Corporation, then you can submit the corporate Estimated Income Tax
- Use Payment Form K-120V - if your business is a Corporation
- When submitting your check or money order, use payment voucher K-40V. If your business is a corporation, use the payment voucher K-120V.
When is the deadline to file a business tax return with Kansas?Q
Partnership & S-Corporation
- Businesses in Kansas (operating as General Partnership & S-Corporation) have to file their Form K-120S by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in Kansas (operating as C Corporation) have to file their Form K-120 by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
Where to mail payment Form K-120V and Payment Voucher K-40V?Q
Mail payment voucher K-40V or K-120V(for corporations) to the following addressKansas Income Tax,
Kansas Department of Revenue,
P.O. Box 750260,
Topeka, KS 66699-0260.