E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of South Dakota State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated February 21, 2022 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Does South Dakota support tax extension for business income
South Dakota State does not have a separate income tax for businesses. But, the State imposes the Sales & Use Tax on businesses operating in South Dakota.
When is the deadline to file Sales & Use tax with the state of
South Dakota State Sales & Use tax return the return is due by the 20th of the following month. For paper filers, the payment is due at the same time as the return.
How do I pay my balance due along with
You can choose to pay your balance due along with your return by using any one of the following options:
- Business who pay their tax obligations through our online Filing & Tax Payment portal or Make A Payment may pay using ACH Debit, or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard & Discover)
- Payments are permitted via check. Please send payments to the Department of Revenue; Anderson Building; Mail Stop 5055; Pierre,
- If you are paying with cash, visit one of our offices and meet with an agent. We do not recommend that you send cash through the mail.
Where do I mail the Sales & Use tax return?
Mail returns and payments to the: