E-file 7004 Now and Extend your Federal Business Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
- Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Oregon State Business Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated Feb 27, 2021 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
Does Oregon support tax extension for business tax returns?Q
Yes. The state of Oregon provides the automatic extension of time to file business income tax returns with the State if the businesses have filed the federal extension Form 7004 and it is approved by the IRS.
What Form does the state of Oregon require to apply for an extension?Q
There is no state-specific form to request an extension. Businesses can file a federal Form 7004 to obtain an extension with the state of Oregon.
Note: Businesses must pay any tax owed by the original due date of the tax return to obtain the extension.
When is the deadline to file a business tax return with Oregon?Q
- Businesses in Oregon (operating as Corporation) have to file their Form OR-20 by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in Oregon (operating as S-Corporation) have to file their Form OR-20-S by the 15th day of the 3rd month following the end of the accounting period.
- Businesses in Oregon (operating as a partnership) have to file their Form OR-65 by the 15th day of the 3rd month following the end of the accounting period.
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Oregon with my extension?Q
Where to mail the Oregon business tax extension payment voucher?Q
Mail the completed Form OR-20-V extension payment voucher to the following address:Oregon Department of Revenue,
PO Box 14950,
Salem OR 97309-0950.
Mail the completed Form OR-65-V extension payment voucher to the following address:Oregon Department of Revenue
PO Box 14950
Salem OR 97309-0950