Does Oklahoma require you to file a business tax extension?


Yes, If you were approved for a federal tax extension, then the State of Oklahoma will automatically grant your business a 7 month income tax extension. If you do not have a valid Federal tax extension or if you need to make an Oklahoma extension payment, use Form 504. Make sure to submit Form 504 by the original due date of your Oklahoma tax return.

Which business tax forms are required by the state of Oklahoma?


To request an Oklahoma extension, file Form 504 (Application for Extension of Time to File an Oklahoma Income Tax Return) by the original deadline of your return. Form 504 should only be used if you don’t have a Federal extension or if you need to make an Oklahoma extension payment.

What is the deadline to file business tax forms with the state of Oklahoma?


The Business tax filing due by March 16, 2020 or by the 15th day of the 4th month following the end of the taxable year (for fiscal year filers).

What is the extended deadline for business taxes in Oklahoma?


Oklahoma extension offers an additional 7 months tax extension, if businesses that have an approved Federal tax extension Form 7004, which moves the filing deadline to October 15 (for calendar year taxpayers).

What payment options does the state of Oklahoma offer?


An extension of time to file only, it is not an extension of time to pay. Your Oklahoma tax liability must be paid by the original due date to avoid penalties and interest. In order to obtain an Oklahoma tax extension, at least 90% of your tax liability must be paid by the original deadline. You can make your Oklahoma extension payment with Form 504, or pay electronically via Oklahoma Online Services:

Where do I mail Oklahoma Form 504?


Mail Oklahoma Form 504 with payment to the following address:

Oklahoma Tax Commission,
Income Tax,
P.O. Box 26890,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73126-0890

Published by ExpressExtension Support, ExpressExtension
Last modified 3/6/2020 6:45:10 AM EST