E-file 4868 Now and Extend your Federal Personal Tax Filing Deadline
Get 6 Months Automatic Extension
(No Explanation required by the IRS)
- Instant IRS Approval
- Complete Filing in Minutes
- Re-transmit rejected return for Free
- File From any Device
- US Based Support
An Overview of Mississippi State Personal Income Tax Extension Forms- Updated February 21, 2022 - 8.00 AM by Admin, ExpressExtension
Table of content
1. Does Mississippi support tax extension for personal income tax return?
2. What Form does the state of Mississippi require to apply for an extension?
3. How do I pay my balance due to the state of Mississippi?
4. When is the due date to file personal tax Form 80-105 with Mississippi?
Does Mississippi support tax extension for personal tax returns?Q
Yes. The state of Mississippi supports the automatic extension of time to file personal income tax Form 80-105.
What Form does the state of Mississippi require to apply for an extension?Q
There is no state-specific form to request an extension, as the state of Mississippi automatically grants the extension for up to 6 months for individuals to file an income tax return
with the state.
When is the due date to file personal tax Form 80-105 with Mississippi?Q
Mississippi personal tax return due date is extended to May 17.
The actual due date to file Mississippi State individual tax extension Form is April 15 for calendar year filers (15th day of 4th month after the tax year ends).
Although the state gives you an automatic 6-month extension to file your return, you must file by the deadline to avoid a late filing penalty.
How do I pay my balance due to the state of Mississippi?Q
If you owe Mississippi state taxes, your balance must be paid by the regular due date, or penalties and interest will be charged.
You may pay your tax due with check, money order, credit card, E-Check, or ACH Debit or mailing the payment voucher
- Credit Card: You may choose to use your Discover/Novus, Visa, Master Card, or American Express card.
- To pay the amount online, go to www.dor.ms.gov, click on Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) and follow the instructions.
To make a payment with the state, use Payment Voucher (Form 80-106) to make a payment.
Where to mail payment Form 80-106?Q
Mail the check with the payment voucher to the following address:Department of Revenue,
P.O. Box 23050,
Jackson, MS 39225-3050