Need your 7004 Extension Approved in minutes?
Switch to E-file Today!
- Complete your form in minutes
- File from any device
- Quicker processing
- Instant IRS status updates
IRS Form 7004 - Mailing Address- Updated September 05, 2023 - 11.00 AM - Admin, ExpressExtension
Form 7004 is an extension form that can be used to gForm 7004 is an extension form that can be used to get an automatic extension of up to 6 months from the IRS for filing your business tax returns.
Form 7004 can be filed on paper or electronically. However, the IRS encourages you to e-file Form 7004 for quicker processing.
If you choose to file a paper copy of Form 7004, this article provides you with the mailing address where the IRS requires you to mail the extension form.
1. Form 7004 Mailing Address
The mailing address for your Form 7004 may vary depending upon the
- The tax return that you are requesting an extension for.
- The State where your principal business office or agency is located.
- Your asset value at the end of the tax year.
Before you mail your 7004 Form, make sure that you have entered all the required information on the form.
2. Advantages of E-filing Form 7004
There are many advantages to e-filing Form 7004 instead of submitting paper copies to the IRS. Some of these benefits include:
- Quicker processing of your extension and instant status updates from the IRS
- There is no paperwork involved
- You can actually track your extension form’s status
- If the extension is rejected, you can fix errors and retransmit the form at no
3. Switch to E-filing with ExpressExtension!
Eliminate all the hassle of traditional paper filing. Instead, e-file your Form 7004 with ExpressExtension!
ExpressExtension is an IRS-authorized e-file provider that can make your e-filing experience smoother with the following exclusive features.
- Express Guarantee - If the IRS rejects your form as a duplicate filing, we automatically refund your filing fee.
- A Simple filing process with step-by-step guidance
- File conveniently from your mobile device.
- A Built-in error check system to ensure accurate returns.
- Bulk-upload templates and volume-based pricing options.
- Options to pay your tax due.
- Instant IRS status notifications regarding your extensions
- Retransmit rejected returns for free
How do I File Form 7004 Electronically with ExpressExtension?
You can complete Form 7004 in minutes with ExpressExtension. Simply follow the steps below to create and file a Form 7004 extension
with the IRS.
- Create a free ExpressExtension account
- Enter Business Details
- Choose the Form for which you want to apply for an extension
- Enter tentative tax details, if any
- Review the Form Summary and Transmit it to the IRS