It only takes a few minutes to e-file Form 7004 with ExpressExtension for a tax extension of up to 7 months!
Quickly and easily extend your personal filing deadline to October 15th by e-filing Form 4868 today.
E-file with ExpressExtension for a 30-day extension to file your 1099s, ACA, and other information returns.
What ExpressExtension CAN OFFER
- IRS Authorized Service Provider
- Manage multiple businesses
- Interview style filing process
- Pay only when you transmit
- Instant Approval
- US Based Support
- Retransmit rejected returns for FREE
- File from any mobile device
- Flexible pricing for CPAs & Tax Preparers
$14.95?! That's it? Fantastic. This is the first time in 18 years I haven't had to go to the IRS office. I love you guys!- Debbie L, Alabama
Thank you so much for your help. You made it real easy.- Jamar T, New York
Liked the initial screen which presented clear options to click to start the return I wanted and showed the price.- JANE F, Maryland
Apply for Automatic IRS Tax Extensions Online using Form 7004, 4868, 8809 & 8868
Need more time to prepare and file your federal tax return? ExpressExtension provides information on how to apply for an extension of time to file your Individual, Business, and Exempt Organization Income Tax Returns. The IRS doesn't require a reason to extend, and it's automatic!
*Please be aware that an extension of time to file your return does not extend your time to pay any taxes owed.*
Automatic Extensions for Individuals, Corporations, Partnerships, LLCs, Estates and Certain Trusts
- If you are unable to file your Personal, Business, or Tax-Exempt returns by the original due date, you may be able to get an extension of time to file from the IRS.
- To apply for an extension, simply e-file IRS Form 4868 (personal), 7004 (business), 8868 (tax-exempt) or 8809 (information returns) with ExpressExtension, and you could get up to 6 more months to file your return.
For more information, call 803.514.5155 or email email@example.com.
Note: Keep in mind - Extensions only give you more time to file your returns, not to pay any taxes owed.