How do I file an IRS tax extension for an S Corp?

S-Corporations needing to file an tax extension can do so using the IRS Form 7004.

Related Questions

What is IRS form 7004?

When is the due date to file 7004 for foreign country entities?

How do I file for an extension on my business taxes?

How do I file an extension for Form 1120?

What extension form should a LLC file?

Last modified 12 Mar 2018 07:03

Are you ready to file your Tax Extension?