The IRS rejected my business tax extension. Is there a way to apply for extension again?

Absolutely, if the IRS rejects your IRS form 7004, you will need to re-transmit after identifying the cause of rejection and correcting the information. There is not additional charge for re-transmitting your rejected return through ExpressExtension.

Related Questions

What is IRS form 7004?

When is the due date to file 7004 for foreign country entities?

How do I file for an extension on my business taxes?

How do I file an extension for Form 1120?

What extension form should a LLC file?

Last modified 12 Mar 2018 07:03

Are you ready to file your Tax Extension?